Landscape Supervisor / Foreman
Advertiser: Betta PeopleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $70,000 - $90,000 + Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
About the business
We are on the lookout for two Civil / Commercial Landscape Supervisors to join our clients' team in November. If you are looking for a rewarding career where you will be able to transform parts of Brisbane and its surrounds then we want to hear from you.
About the role
- Day to day co-ordination of site staff and contractors
- Lead your own team to meet KPIs
- Ordering of Labour and Materials as required
- Management or internal crew, labour and trades
- Soft and Hard Landscaping Duties
- Reporting and submission of daily paperwork
- Ability to liaise with clients, sub-contractors and stakeholders
- Weekly reports to present at team meetings
- Reliable and Result Orientated
- Experience in Soft, Hard & Civil Landscaping
- Excellent Communication and Leadership Skills
- Cert III in Landscaping / Horticulture Preferred but not Essential
- Current Drivers Licence
- Construction White Card Essential
- Own Vehicle and tools an advantage but not essential
- Established reputation and current references
- Ability to interpret and work to complex landscape plans
Benefits and Culture
If you are looking to join a secure, experienced and progressive company that is focused on maintaining its strong company culture, we would love to hear from you immediately.
Excellent Salary, iPad, Phone and Vehicle for right candidate
To Apply, please attach your resume and cover letter to your Seek application.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Have you completed a qualification in horticulture?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?