Lady Gowrie (QLD) - Educator and Float positions available
Advertiser: Lady Gowrie Child CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Have you experienced the difference of working in a community-based not for-profit Early Childhood Education and Care service? Are you ready for a change and to take the next step in your professional Early Childhood career?
We are seeking talented and motivated Educators to join our services based in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. Full time roles are available with an immediate start.
- Hold ACECQA recognised Certificate III or Diploma
- Have a minimum of 1 - 2 years experience in an Early Childhood setting
- Be available to work across 5 days per week on a roster basis
- Proven experience building and maintaining strong relationships and partnerships with Children, Families and Colleagues.
- Provision of high quality Early Childhood Education and Care
- Designing and implementing quality curricula
- Working in partnerships with Children and Families to support learning outcomes
- Working as a dynamic part of the Lady Gowrie team
- Supporting and assisting other educators within the Service to implement high quality care and learning
- Above award rates
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Family Friendly work environment
- Being part of a well recognised and reputable organisation
Join the dynamic team at Lady Gowrie QLD and enhance your career opportunities.
Please email resumes to HR@ladygowrie.com.au or telephone the Human Resource Department on (07) 3252 2667 for further information.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?