Advertiser: Plain English FoundationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
Plain English Foundation is looking for a web developer to:
- develop and enhance our range of web applications
- strengthen our online presence.
We’re a small, fast-growing writing training supplier in the Sydney CBD. You’ll be a core part of a team building our future e-projects and services.
- Full-time position
- Based at our Sydney CBD office
You must show us you can:
- develop and maintain Java or PHP (but Grails & Groovy would be a bonus) based web applications
- use frameworks including JQuery and Bootstrap
- do shell scripting, SQL queries and report generation
- operate in a Unix or Linux environment
- collaborate with business users, designers or other developers
- code, document or participate in design reviews according to standards.
You also need to have:
- a relevant degree from an Australian university
- fluent English, both spoken and written.
Apply by Friday 20 September 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Which of the following front end development libraries and frameworks are you proficient in?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a software development role?