- Job Listing Date
- 26 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
THIS IS A TRAINEESHIP POSITION.
FULL TIME AVAILABILITY REQUIRED
Full time traineeship position available at Sugar Station Southern Cross in Melbourne City
With Sugar Station you can expect to work with an outgoing and friendly team that know how to support one another. A management team who believe in investing in their staff and an environment which fosters ongoing growth and development.
- Meet customers' requirements
- Process customer orders
- Perform stock control
- Merchandising and cleaning
- Assist with stock take
- Maintain a safe & clean environment
- Participate in training & development
- Be the face of the company at the customer level
- Promote sales
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Able to work methodically, accurately and neatly
- Able to accept direction and supervision
- Reliable, committed and respectful
- Enthusiastic, positive and friendly attitude
- Able to work as part of a team
- Well presented
The successful candidates will:
- Work full time with one of Melbourne's leading Confectionery Retailer
- Undertake 'Certificate III in Retail
- Excellent opportunity for ongoing full time employment at the end of the traineeship
- More importantly, will work in a fun energetic & friendly environment
This role would suit a motivated individual looking for an entry-level retail role, providing general support within a busy and varied work environment.
Take this opportunity to use your outgoing, fun, bubbly personality and ride the career wave with this great company! –APPLY NOW
THIS IS A TRAINEESHIP POSITION FOR A CERTIFICATE 3 IN RETAIL
PLEASE NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS.
FULL AVAILABILITY IS NECESSARY MONDAY - SUNDAY
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?