- Job Listing Date
- 26 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Programme & Project Management
simPRO has grown over two decades to provide the market-leading technology platform for Australian contracting and field service businesses.
Our SaaS software is designed to optimise workflows for a whole organisation, to simplify processes, improve productivity and increase profitability. simPRO is now a global success story with offices in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the USA. We deploy rapidly to become an essential business infrastructure.
An exciting opportunity to join our team has become available, and we are searching for someone who has impeccable relationship skills. The ideal candidate will also have an understanding of business process & workflows and be able to communicate at all levels in an organisation with the ultimate goal being the success of our customers. We are looking for people who are interested in developing their career with us, as we continue to expand our software team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing product support and adding value for our customers.
- Identify common customer requirements and challenges and actively suggest better product and service solutions.
- Own overall relationship with assigned customers. Providing information and recommendations for training, increased adoption and ensure retention through success and satisfaction.
- Communicating with existing clients to assess their ongoing goals and providing them with simPRO solutions to achieve them.
- Understand the implementation process and client change management challenges and provide support for this where required.
Desirable skills and attributes
- Prior experience in customer service and troubleshooting/problem solving
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- A vibrant and energetic personality
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail regarding documentation and processes
- Strong communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to perform well in a team dynamic
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and changing schedules
- Business and accounting knowledge is highly desirable
- Strong understanding of internet based technologies and systems
- Good personal time management & organisational skills
- Ability to achieve effective outcomes involving multiple people
- Eagerness and enthusiasm to learn, with an ability to learn quickly
- An understanding of simPRO software is desirable but not essential
A little bit about us...
Not only are we a technology leader, but we're a pretty fun bunch of people too.
- Competitive salary package
- Active social club - think team building, bowling, Friday drinks
- Healthy, free fruit and fun at the ping pong table
- Fun working environment with training & internal growth opportunities
Does this sound like you? Are you up for the challenge? If you want to be part of an exciting innovative office environment that achieves results, embraces a positive unique culture and is committed to excellence then we want to talk to you.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the "Apply for this job" button.
Visit: simprogroup.com to learn more about us.
Please note: no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application. Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project coordinator?
- Have you completed a qualification in ICT?
- Do you have customer service experience?