Personal Finance Consultant
Advertiser: NOW FINANCEMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Sept 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Sales - Inbound
We are looking for a passionate sales consultant to join our MacCredit Team in Parramatta. You will leverage your strong sales and relationship building skills to provide excellent customer service. You will utilise your experience and knowledge, always adhering to policies and procedures.
- Take MacCredit enquiries and MacCredit customer loan applications over the phone and through the internet.
- Collect and collate customers documents to submit application to nominated lender
- Liaise with the customer during underwriting process and arrange all supporting documentation for settlement
- Handle all communication with customer during the loan process including approval conditions or reason for decline
- Manage the relationship with the Referrer, where applicable, in relation to the customer’s application
- Follow up current customers from existing enquiries, applications taken but requiring supporting documentation.
- Respond to all customer’s requests in a professionally, timely and efficient manner
- Complete all set training programs in order to develop skills/knowledge and perform successfully in the role
- Work in accordance to all policies and procedures as well as all finance industry legislation, always complying with regulatory requirements and meeting all quality standards.
- Achieve and exceed individual and team targets each month
- Attention to detail and integrity with every interaction and transaction
Key Attributes and Requirements
- Sales experience and a solid track record working in a sales environment
- Strong communication, listening and rapport building skills
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and referral partners
- Consumer lending experience in the Australian finance industry
- Telemarketing sales experience preferably in the finance industry
- Confident and self-motivated team player
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm working in a fast paced sales role
At MacCredit we will support your personal and professional development.W
What we can offer you is:
* The opportunity to work within a fun and energetic team
* Generous salary
* A positive work environment with great culture!
If you are interested, please apply today!