Business Development Manager
Advertiser: Elegant Building Supplies Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Aug 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $70,000 - $80,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Our company is well established and respected in supplying building materials such as doors, timber, hardware and bathroomware to builders and home renovators in Sydney. We have been experiencing year on year growth due to our exceptional customer service, great attention to detail and quality products. Dealing with the biggest brands in the industry you will have an extensive range of products to sell to be able to build up your portfolio quickly and set you up for success in the role.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager your daily responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities.
- Visit building sites and communicating to builders/architects/renovators about our offering.
- Measure on site or work off plans to quote for the job.
- Follow up quotes to convert to sales.
- Maintain a high level of customer service before and after the sale.
- Maintain and grow your established relationships and accounts.
- Providing recommendations to the Sales Manager on how the company can win more business.
What's in it for you!
- Flexible working hours and working conditions allowing you to work from home if required.
- Base + super + fully maintained company vehicle + phone + laptop + comms.
- No interstate travel required.
- Great family working environment that values work/life balance.
- You will need be from the building and construction industry with current industry knowledge and relationships.
- Have an outstanding track record of hitting KPI's.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Stable employment record is crucial.
- Comfortable in liaising with all levels of decision makers.
- Ability to accurately measure on site.
- Great customer service and attention to detail.
- A no excuses attitude.
- Current NSW Drivers Licence.
The role comes with great flexibility and an attractive remuneration package including uncapped commission structure which is tiered to reward outstanding results. If this sounds like the right position for you, please click Apply or email your resume and cover letter outlining why you are right for the job directly to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact short-listed candidates.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?