Senior Landscape Architect
Advertiser: NBRS ArchitectureMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Landscape Architecture
An exciting new opportunity is now available for a motivated and experienced individual to join our Landscape Studio as a Senior Landscape Architect.
This role is ideal for someone looking to move into a senior role with a supportive team, long-term development, mentoring for registration and growth opportunities.
As part of a dynamic team, you will coordinate, communicate and design a series of landscape projects from inception to completion. Our landscape studio is engaged in a diverse range of projects across multiple sectors including Education & Learning spaces, Justice & Corrections, Cemeteries, Water Parks, Parks & Playgrounds, Public Domain & Streetscapes, Multi-Residential, Health, Wellness and Aged Care.
Working closely with Studio Principal, Landscape Architects and Design professionals, you will assist in preparation of master plans, concept plans, detail designs, tender and construction documentation.
The role will also see you preparing and presenting regular project reports to both internal and external stakeholders whilst ensuring quality outcomes across all aspects of your work.
We are seeking an individual, with proven multi-tasking, time management and prioritising skills to liaise with other design professionals, clients and consultants.
This is a 'hands on' role and we need a real team player with positive attitude to take on each new task, no matter how big or small.
To be successful in the role you will have/be:
- A recognised degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience, having worked across all project stages from inception to completion.
- Membership with the Australian Institute of Landscape Architects with a desire to achieve registration.
- Ability to be involved in multiple projects with differing levels of complexity, in various stages of completion.
- Demonstrated client management skills with the ability to negotiate desired outcomes.
- The ability to engage and build relationships with internal and external stakeholder across all levels.
- The ability to manage the work of a project team, including consultants, sub-consultants, graduate landscape architects and other team members.
- Proven verbal, graphic and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
- Approachable with strong organisational, prioritising and time management skills.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply, please send us your updated resume and portfolio (or link to an online portfolio).
We are a collaborative team of design and business professionals that thrive on challenge and unconventional thinking. A people-focused approach with a strong commitment to excellence in design, is both our mission and our passion.
As part of the NBRS team you will not only have growth and development opportunities but will also be part of projects that help shape our communities and the future.
All NBRS team members benefit from our flagship employee program NBRSCONNECT - which is designed to connect our team - both personally and professionally. Through 4 distinct streams, NBRSCONNECT aims to bring all employees together as part of a socially-responsible, agile, forward-thinking community that is dedicated to fostering imagination, culture and performance. As part of NBRSCONNECT we offer:
- Training & Development opportunities, through formal and informal CPD sessions, personal and team development workshops and study groups.
- Health & Wellbeing offerings including discounted gym memberships and participation in fitness events.
- Social & Community activities which include fundraising events, team activities, social events and partnerships with various professional organisations.
- Celebration & Recognition by organising project visits, celebrating project milestones and diversity initiatives.
At NBRS you will be challenged, motivated and developed to achieve your full potential. We promote an inclusive culture which respects and celebrates our unique abilities and differences. With us, you will join a team that promotes flexibility, cares about personal well-being and encourages growth.
Note: Only applicants with full working rights in Australia will be considered for this position.
Recruitment Agencies: Thank you for thinking of us, however we endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels and preferred agency partners. If we find that we do need agency assistance for this role, we'll be in touch.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?