Paralegal | Law Clerk
Advertiser: Withstand LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Aug 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $60,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
At Withstand Lawyers, we are a diverse team of legal professionals who possess both theoretical knowledge and practical experience in family, compensation and immigration law. needed to help any client who comes our way. We are committed breaking down complex legal issues to empower our clients towards success.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic part-time or full-time Paralegal | Law Clerk with personal injury law experience to join our team. This role can provide a solid foundation for learning or enhancing your experience in immigration law
- Drafting particulars & statements
- Drafting letters/applications and briefs
- Working directly with the principal on claims
- Working with other solicitors, insurance companies, barristers, doctors by managing challenging conversations on claims outcomes
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in Personal Injury, in particular, Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 1+ year experience in a similar role
- LEAP experience would be advantageous
- Sound understanding of Motor Vehicle claims process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
Benefits & Perks
- Advance Your Career - Excellent opportunity for ongoing development and progression
- Great Working Environment - Enjoy working alongside a close-knit team of friendly professionals
- Build Your Knowledge - Gain insights from industry experts and enhance your abilities in family or immigration law
- Fantastic Earning Potential - Attractive salary package with a part-time option available
If you meet the above requirements 'Apply for this job' through SEEK with your attached cover letter and resume
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in personal injury law?