Customer Service OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $40,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
We are a privately owned leading manufacturer based at Darra, currently seeking a customer service officer.
This role will report directly to the Customer Service Team Leader and will work closely with the sales, production and administrative teams.
We are looking for an individual with strong computer literacy, proven organisational skills, coupled with a very high attention to detail.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Taking phone orders and enquires from customers
- Tracking orders from input through to delivery.
- Liaise with production to ensure the smooth introduction of new customer orders and to monitor on time delivery dates
- Data entry of sales orders
- Generate various production reports, as required by Management team
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the overall operation, including the quality assurance system
- Managing Import and Export process
It is essential you have strong skills within the entire Microsoft Office suite, as there will be a need to focus on both Outlook and Excel. In particular, advanced knowledge of Excel and its capabilities would be highly advantageous.
If you are passionate about Customer Service, have the ability to adapt easily to multiple priorities, and ready for a challenging role - this is an ideal role for you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?