Programmatic Account Manager - Mindbox
Advertiser: MindboxMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Media Strategy, Planning & Buying
About the business and the role
Mindbox is a specialist digital marketing & media consultancy with a unique and uncommon offering. At our core, we believe in the power of engagement through technology and thinking.
Established in 2000, we pride ourselves on bringing our extensive experience across traditional and digital marketing to drive integrated digital solutions for our clients.
The Programmatic Account Manager is responsible for the day to day running of some of our key digital campaigns. Reporting to the Account Manager you will be working in a team to run programmatic campaigns as well as producing reports, presentations and developing insights about the campaign performance.
You'll join a team of digital experts. We're all passionate about what digital can achieve and are committed to helping our clients solve complex marketing challenges. We are looking for someone who loves marketing and is looking to master their craft. We work in small client-focused teams, and we define ourselves by our ability to deliver excellent performance and quickly adapt to the ever-changing market.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Management of display activity using various tech platforms such as Campaign Manager, DV360 (direct and programmatic buys) and Adobe Ad Cloud
- Campaign optimisation and management of external expectations on campaign changes, performance and issues to flag to clients
- Traffic and maintain display ad campaigns, ensuring close management of delivery rates, start and end date, reporting requirements, etc.
Skills and experience
We're looking for someone with 3-4 years experience running programmatic campaigns.
In order to meet the challenges of digital marketing, it's important that you have great Excel & PowerPoint skills and the ability to give and receive feedback. We approach briefs from multiple angles, so it's important that you want to develop a broad experience of digital marketing and have the ability to understand new concepts. What we do can be complicated at times, but we try to present simply and clearly, which requires a deep understanding of data and how different systems work together, so a keen interest in systems and processes would be valuable to this candidate.
Job benefits and perks
Mindbox is located in Surry Hills - 5 minutes from the train station and bus routes.
- Expand your skills working with great clients and utilising cutting edge technology, all within a tailored personal development plan
- Meet a network of people at the forefront of the Australian digital landscape
- Be exposed to the newest of technology to the Australian market coming from abroad and within
- Operate within a working environment that encourages and rewards fresh ideas and innovative thinking. Your voice is a valued part of our company
- Work in a fantastic office space.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Which of the following online advertising methods do you have experience with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?