Assistant Management Accountant
Advertiser: IPCAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Management Accounting & Budgeting
- Growing global organisation
- Supportive team culture
- Working across multinational entities
Independent Purchasing Company Australasia Ltd (or IPCA) is an independent SUBWAY® Franchisee-owned purchasing company based in 6 countries within the Asia Pacific region.
Reporting directly to the Management Accountant, this role within an innovative team is an essential Business Partner to our stakeholders.
We are looking for someone with 3-5 years experience. It is essential that you have previous experience in A/P, A/R and fully completing month end.
You will be responsible for maintaining the financial records for our loyalty program, assisting with budgeting and forecasting along with auditing 3rd party information. You will be experienced with month end reporting and analysis. You will assist with the compilation of our Business Performance Pack including P&L, BS, Analysis and KPI's along with commentary and insights.
If you are looking for a role where you can utilise your strong communication skills, work independently and manage a range of stakeholders, and you have the experience listed above please apply via the links provided and address your application to Jodie Dean.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?
- How many years' experience do you have as a management accountant?