Advertiser: Instyle Indoor Plant HireMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a member of the operational team, under Supervisor/ Managerial direction, provide a range of labour driven services throughout the three branches of the business. Provision of these services are to obtain the highest standard throughout the Landscaping, Landscape Maintenance and Indoor Plant Hire portfolios.
The applicant will be required to move between the 3 business units as operational requirements demand. An extended training and introduction period will be provided to the successful applicant depending on previous horticultural and or landscape experience. Accreditation requirements within the 3 areas will also be provided.
- Broad scope of commercial lawn and garden management
- Pest management through IPM
- Application of herbicide as minimally as possible and in conjunction with IPM
- Irrigation Maintenance and repair
- Softscape and Hardscape Landscaping
- Conduct all WHS requirements as required
- Provide daily documentation as required by management and administrative expectations
- Familiarisation with contract locations and requirements
- Conduct maintenance regime and requirements of indoor/external potted plants and atriums
- Installation of internal and external Plantscapes and Greenwalls
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS REQUIRED TO FILL THE POSITION
- Confidence in working alone based on previous knowledge and experience
- Class C or higher OPEN manual drivers license
- Understanding and competency conducting Safe Work procedures and documentation requirements
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Competently operate a variety of horticultural equipment competently and within safety parameters
- Contribute efficiently and effectively within a team environment
- Strong work ethic
- A history that will allow you to obtain annual AFP security checks to conduct works in various locations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated customer service experience and professionalism
- Positive approach to change and operational requirements
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Have you completed a qualification in horticulture?
- How many years' experience do you have as a gardener?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?