Shopfiter / Cabinetmaker / Joiner
Advertiser: Liftefx Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Aug 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Building Trades
- Overtime available
- Safety gear and power tools provided
- Company uniform supplied
About the opportunity
Located in Kirrawee, Liftefx is a specialized and well-established company manufacturing and installing upgrades to elevator interiors.
We are a small and friendly team with a strong passion for our work and due to continued growth, we are seeking an additional Shopfitter / Cabinetmaker / Joiner to join our team.
The ideal Shopfitter/Cabinetmaker/Joiner will have a minimum of 5 years experience and knowledge, with attention to detail a must along with a willingness to transfer their skills into our specialised industry. Knowledge of CAD would be an advantage but not essential.
Duties & Experience
Your main responsibilities and duties will include:-
- Onsite and factory work – assembling lift wall panels and ceilings.
- Some stainless steel work along with cutting and fitting aluminum trims
Your experience, skill set and qualifications will include:-
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Ability to read plans and cutting lists
- 5 years experience in a Shopfitter/Cabinetmaker/Joiner role
- Current Drivers License
- Must have trade certificate
- forklift license would be an advantage but not essential
Benefits & culture
- Top pay to the right applicant
- Safety gear provided
- Power tools provided
- Company Uniforms provided
- Overtime available
- Small and friendly team
If you are tired of your everyday kitchens and cabinets and are looking for a position that is outside the box email your resume now! email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?