Clinical Trials Specialist (Budgets & Contracts)
Advertiser: Cancer Trials AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Clinical/Medical Research
Located in the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (VCCC) building in Parkville, Cancer Trials Australia (CTA) is a member-based, not-for-profit organisation that has provided a comprehensive clinical trials administrative service for its clinical members for over 15 years.
Due to continued growth within our organisation, we are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join our Clinical Trials Budget and Contracts team, in a full time role that is responsible for:
- Preparing and negotiating budgets, contracts, and related documents on behalf of nominated member sites;
- Reviewing contracts for completeness and accuracy, and ensuring that corrections are appropriately made and documented;
- Creating and maintaining document status reports and updating key stakeholders on a regular basis;
- Supporting the maintenance of contract templates and site-specific files and databases; and
- Keeping internal and external stakeholders aware of all contract statuses or pending issues.
An attractive remuneration package is available to the successful candidate, initially under a 1 year, fixed-term contract with the possibility of extension.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 12 months' clinical research experience gained in a clinical trials administrative role;
- Demonstrated experience in setting up budgets in a professional setting;
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills;
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook); and
- An aptitude for learning new IT software, especially databases.
- Competitive salary including provision for appropriate professional development
- Generous salary packaging provisions
- 5 weeks annual leave
For more information about this role or to obtain a copy of the position description, please email email@example.com.
CTA is an equal opportunity employer and this position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa. The successful applicant will also be required to supply a current National Police Clearance.
All applications must include a CV and covering letter addressing the essential requirements of the role. To submit an application, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications Close: 5pm Monday 16th September 2019