Advertiser: FraudWatch International Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
FraudWatch is a global leader in online brand protection and takes down thousands of Phishing & Malware sites, fake Domains, Social Media Profiles and fake Mobile Apps for clients across the world.
We are currently looking for a permanent full-time Marketing & Events Coordinator to join our Marketing Team. This role will focus on traditional marketing, and event requirements for the business. This role sits alongside our digital marketing resource whose focus is all of our online assets and the marketing activities that accompany that role. We consider the traditional marketing activities to include things like preparation and maintenance of all marketing collateral, management of events (including events we want to run as well as events we attend as a company), sourcing of promotional material, providing localised support and assistance to the sales team as required for marketing support, building and growing external marketing communications channels for external PR as a example of the main activities of the role.
You will report directly to the Chief Operating Office (COO) who has responsibility and oversight for all traditional and digital marketing activities and work. In addition, you will work alongside a digital marketing staff member who is responsible for all digital marketing activities and whilst you won't be responsible for this work, it is important for the marketing team to be able to provide support to each other and having digital marketing experience is highly desirable for this role. We work with a number of external specialists to support the marketing team in its delivery so it's important that you have experience in managing with and getting the best out of external vendors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support and implement the company's strategy
- Plan, manage and support the execution of a wide variety of event programs including internal and external events, sponsorships and major industry conferences/tradeshows
- Create and grow Public Relations channels to assist in the development and sharing of the company's message and initiatives
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns relevant to Divisional and Industry Group business plans across channels as required (e.g. thought leadership, digital marketing, social and digital channels, client-related reports, proposals, marketing collateral), and measure their impact
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful execution of marketing activities
- Champion brand advocacy and compliance in all marketing related activities
- Show initiative in helping to grow the business.
- Degree qualified in Marketing or Events Management with minimum of 3-4 years’ experience, preferably gained in a professional services environment
- Highly developed written communication skills, demonstrated by an ability to draft and edit creative content
- Demonstrated experience working with a wide-range of internal and external stakeholders with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and work on multiple tasks simultaneously within tight timeframes and budget
- Experience in coordinating and delivering corporate seminars and events
- Strong experience and knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot
- A good understanding and experience with Digital Marketing concepts such as SEO, SEM (Adwords), SMM (Particularly LinkedIn and Facebook) is highly desirable but not essential.
- Basic website development skills (incl. knowledge of WordPress, HTML/CSS) is highly desirable but not essential.
- Intermediate MS Office skills, and experience using Adobe Creative Suite is highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional time management
- Excellent presentation skills with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Skilled, energetic and willing to take on a challenge
About FraudWatch International
Founded in 2003, FraudWatch is a privately owned Internet Security company and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, with offices in California, Dubai and London. From humble beginnings, FraudWatch has grown to be a world-leader in the online brand protection space and backed by a team of highly motivated experts who are passionate about our field of expertise.
FraudWatch is always looking for highly motivated individuals who are driven by innovation, technical excellence, creative thinking and delivering great outcomes for the business and our clients.
For more information regarding FraudWatch International check us out at: https://www.fraudwatchinternational.com
Eligible applicants must have the right to work in Australia on a full time basis, and pass an annual Police check to the Company's required standard.
Applications close by 5pm Wednesday 25th September, 2019.
Recruiters and other digital agencies, thanks but we have this role covered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing coordinator?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?