Insurance Claims SpecialistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Claims
Insurance Claims Specialists
Insurance House is one of Australia’s largest privately owned insurance brokerages. We started in humble beginnings, back in 1983 in rural Victoria (Echuca) and now we are a nationwide industry leader. Our core values of Care, Leadership, Imagination and Professionalism are at the crux of what shape us.
Our claims department pride themselves on being advocates for our clients, working closely with our brokers to ensure the best outcomes are achieved. We are looking for x2 claims professionals to join our Melbourne team.
Full time or 5 day fortnight options available.
Candidates must have:
- Previous claims experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Understanding of the insurance industry
- Engaging personality
- Ability to build instant report over the phone with clients
- Ability to build strong broker relationships
If this sounds like an opportunity you wish to explore please place your application for review.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?