Advertiser: CELLARBRATIONS SORELLMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Aug 2019
- Central & South East TAS
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
The successful applicant will be a retail professional with previous experience in a similar environment. Strong product knowledge is favourable.
Your responsibilities will include cash handling, providing excellent customer service, stocking shelves, maintaining cleanliness of store and stock deliveries.
To be successful you will require:
- Previous experience in retail/hospitality
- A current RSA and the ability to comply with Licencing and other relevant legislation
- Great product knowledge across all alcohol categories or the ability to learn
- Ability to drive promotions to increase revenue
- Excellent standard of customer service, honesty, good personal presentation, punctuality are essential
- Computer literate including POS systems
This is a hands on role for a person with high energy levels and a natural customer service and sales ability.
Christmas, New Years and Summer availability essential.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?