- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Southern Highlands & Tablelands
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Mortgages
Branch Lender - Goulburn
Police Bank is a progressive, people-focused financial institution offering its Members a competitive range of personal financial products and services. With over $1.5 Billion in assets, Police Bank is one of Australia's largest Mutual Banks serving the financial needs of the NSW Police Service, their families and other related industries.
With a pro-active, Member focused approach to financial products; we have secured a key position in Australia's increasingly competitive financial environment.
About the Role
The Branch Lender, known as a Member Service Officer in mutual banking is responsible for all aspects of helping customers achieve their financial goals, focusing on personal and home lending. Like most retail banking roles there will be an element of counter and teller work as well as cash handling, following security procedures and working with internal stakeholders such as credit to ensure you get the best outcomes for your customers. Our Goulburn branch is located on-site of the NSW Police Academy which offers opportunity to work with the cadets in other ways, a great way to learn or develop new skills unlike any other retail bank.
To be considered for the role you will;
- Possess Tier 2 Accreditation or Cert IV (or willing to undertake)
- Have previous experience in a customer facing role in retail banking
- 1 year Home Lending experience in a financial institution
- Have knowledge of financial industry landscape, rules and regulations
- Demonstrated understanding of responsible lending
- Model the highest standards of customer service and professionalism both face to face and over the phone
- Be adapt at problem solving and responding to enquires
- Possess clear written and verbal communication skills
- Champion and act as an advocate for the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior
- Leadership experience will be highly regarded, but not essential
How to apply
Please submit your resume today. Click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your resume to be considered.
Please no recruitment company solicitation
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have sales experience in the banking & credit industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have with personal lending?