Business Development Manager - Print & Digital Media
Advertiser: Prime Creative MediaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Prime Creative Media is a globally recognised B2B media and events company. With offices in Melbourne and Sydney, Prime Creative Media is a values-driven, Australian-owned family business with a strong appetite for continued growth. Our mission is 'to grow individuals, organisations and industries', which we achieve through an unwavering commitment to our core values which are growth, accountability, humility, and generosity.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, professional sales person to take ownership of the commercial growth of one of our leading industry brands.
You will be well organised, engaging, and a high-level written and verbal communicator.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be in a prime position to grow your sales craft and expertise. This is a challenging and rewarding role, where you will contribute directly to the success of some outstanding media brands.
We are looking for someone to hit the ground running as soon as possible, and we do provide comprehensive induction, training, support and ongoing development.
Daily activities will include but not be limited to:
· Compile lists of prospective clients
· Face-to-face visits with existing and prospective clients to present opportunities
· Reviewing customer needs, educating customers on the connections between their products and our solutions
· Monitoring customer needs, competitor activity and market dynamics
· Working with customers over time to deliver increasingly effective solutions
If you are excited by challenging work, and you share a resonance with our values, then we invite you to apply and look forward to speaking with you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your expected annual base salary?