Advertiser: Victoria Park .More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
Our superb venue dictates high volume but team spirited action in the Function Kitchen that services our 8 Function Spaces catering for between 20-1000+ guests.
A full-time opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chef to join our Function Kitchen team. We require at least Chef de Partie level of expertise.
Detail on our menus can be found on our company website www.victoriapark.com.au
- 2-4 years post qualification experience. At least Chef de Partie competence.
- Solid understanding of modern food.
- Organised and systematic in your approach
- Meticulous attention to detail and presentation.
- Self motivated with energy and drive, contributing positively to the team environment.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Enjoy working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Strong capability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Work with and take direction from Head Chef and Senior Sous Chefs.
- Take pride in consistently producing a high standard and quality of food at all times, in line with established high standards.
- Be accountable for food production of various areas, in accordance with timing requirements.
- Ensure all wastage is kept under strict control.
- High level of personal cleanliness and hygiene and ensure hygiene standards in the kitchen at all times and comply with Food Safety Standards.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining our successful Kitchen team and learning from some of the best in the business, please forward your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a chef?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What commercial kitchen section(s) would you say are your strongest area of competence?