Dental Assistant/ ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Sept 2019
- $55,000 - $69,999 plus super and bonuses
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
Dentist Melbourne offers our staff a chance to work with the latest in dental technology and techniques in a comfortable, boutique setting with a homely feel.
We have an existing base of comprehensive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry patients with a strong emphasis on prevention.
In addition to Dentist Melbourne, we also have TMJ Therapy Centre located in the one Practice, offering a complete range of advanced techniques in managing TMJ/TMD rehabilitation and craniofacial pain, sleep and snoring issues, orthodontics and oral myology.
We currently have an opportunity available for an intelligent, mature and motivated Dental Assistant / Receptionist to join our team.
This hands-on role will see you being involved in all aspects of the day to day smooth running of the practice.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proficient in both front desk administration, clinical chairside assisting and sterilisation in a dental practice.
Skills and experience
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- Previous relevant experience within the dental industry
- Competent with dental software D4W is essential for this role
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A mature, responsible mindset with the ability to work well under pressure
- A bright, confident and friendly attitude
- Punctual, well presented and empathetic to patient's needs
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and change between duties as needed
Duties and responsibilities
- Administration duties
- Patient education
- Infection control
- Assisting the dentist and hygienists as required
- General reception duties
- Involvement in marketing and growing of the practice
Culture and benefits
- Secure, long term position - join a well-established business for long term employment with either full-time, part-time or casual basis
- Work/life balance - we understand the importance of a good work/life balance and offer great hours, with no weekends or evenings, and can offer flexibility around school hours for the right candidate
- Competitive salary - a generous commencing salary on offer if you have the skills, ability, self-belief and attitude for this position
- Great location - we are close to Toorak station, with a tram stop outside and plenty of street parking available
- Ongoing development - we are committed to retaining the right person and provide development opportunities and ongoing support
- Loyal patient base - Our patients genuine down to earth people who want to take care of their health, who often drive long distances and from interstate and overseas to seek our services
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we want to hear from you.
Please click the "APPLY" button and attach your resume, with a detailed cover letter providing a few sentences about yourself and your desire to join our amazing clinic.
- How many years' experience do you have as a dental nurse or assistant?
- Have you completed a qualification in dental assisting?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?