Advertiser: HiQA GeotechnicalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Aug 2019
- $45,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
At HiQA, while Geotech runs through our veins, it's not just soils and aggregates that drive our success. Family, evolution, improvement and the results that stem from our hard work form the foundation of who we are. We recognise that our team - and the unique skills and attributes each member brings to the table - is our most valuable resource of all.
About the role
You will be supporting our team of Branch Leaders across the Territory and the overall company. You will utilise your exceptional communication and presentation skills to ensure our clients are being greeted, both on the phone and face to face professionally and adequately. You will be a natural at building rapport and take great pride in providing exceptional customer service to both clients and your team members.
This is a diverse role with a capital D! Because of the nature of the role, multitasking must come naturally to you!
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- answer and direct phone calls
- creating and distributing the HiQA Newsletter
- minute taking and attending meetings
- assisting the Accounts Payable Officer with data entry
- updating excel registers
- assisting with travel bookings
- trade reference checks for new clients
- setting up meetings for the Leadership team
- WHS Assistance
AND SO MUCH MORE
Skills and experience
- previous experience in a similar role
- ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- sound keyboard skills with high accuracy
- know your way around a computer and have experience with MS office, including Excel
- ability to pick up new systems quickly and adapt to new environments
- a great work ethic, along with a "team player" approach to work and a friendly and positive attitude
*Strictly no agencies
**Must be a current resident of Australia for your application to be considered
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?