Customer Service/Office Admin
Advertiser: Primivo GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
Currently we have an opportunity for Customer service/admin person to join our business in a fulltime position at our Head Office in West End.
Primivo is a leading national provider of first aid, workplace safety and healthcare products. With 23 years in the market we have a number of leading health and safety brands focused on healthy safe living.
We are looking for a candidate that has a passion for customer service, someone that will strive hard to please our customers and make our customers feel valued.
As the role directly communicates with our customers and we are looking for someone that will present our business in a professional manner in all aspects. (In person, by phone and email)
The role will primarily involve answering incoming calls, assisting our customers with advice/etc regarding our products/services. Taking orders over the phone.
Part of the role will also require the successful candidate to perform office administration tasks as required. (For example, Processing refunds, credit checks, placing orders, filling etc)
The successful candidate ideally will have:
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- A "can do" attitude with lots of initiative
- Be a quick learner, self-motivated and hardworking
- High attention to detail
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer & maths skills
- Solid time management and organizational skills
*Full training will be provided
If you are interested in the position, please apply through seek or email Dan Holmes (email@example.com)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?