Advertiser: TAE AerospaceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
An exciting full time opportunity exists for a suitably qualified Financial Accountant to join TAE Aerospace. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer the Financial Accountant will be responsible for Group consolidation including US based entities, Corporate Tax management including transfer pricing, Treasury activities including cash flow forecasting and reporting to Financiers and Statutory reporting requirements.
The ideal applicant will be degree qualified in Accountancy, have completed professional certifications as a CPA/CA and have minimum 3+ years’ post qualification experience.
- Experience in delivering accounting services to operational clients in a comparable company.
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential information and whilst exercising discretion.
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills, and enjoys working collaboratively.
- Detailed knowledge of Australian Tax legislation and regulations.
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- A detailed understanding of accounting principles and disclosure requirements.
- High level skills in, and understanding of, integrated ERP and Excel.
- Ability to work and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Highly developed numeric and analytical skills.
- Ability to interpret financial results and make recommendations for improvements.
If you are committed to building strong professional relationships across the business, and you can demonstrate the qualities essential to delivering as part of a team-oriented organisation seeking continuous improvement, then please submit your application by 11 September 2019.
For more information on TAE Aerospace visit our website www.taeaerospace.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a financial accountant?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?