Advertiser: Martin Brothers ContractingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Landscape Architecture
Martin Brothers is seeking a Landscape Architect/Designer to join our dynamic and dedicated team. As a growing business, this role is suited to a highly motivated individual looking for career development and leadership opportunities.
Position: Landscape Architect/Designer
Objective: To complete the end to end process of client consultation, design, budgeting and formalisation of high-quality residential landscape construction projects
- To receive client residential landscape construction inquiries and referrals
- To provide high quality residential design solutions to clients and actively find a solution that satisfies all their requirements
- To site measurements and quantities and provide timely cost of material and labour
- To provide tender packages for supplier and subcontractor pricing as required
- To Negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors as required
- To Self-managing time
- To be consistently prospecting – always seeking new work through speaking and asking current and potential clients
- To share successes with the Martin Brothers’ team
- To actively contribute and drive the Martin Brothers’ work culture
Martin Brothers is a fast growing, Brisbane based landscape construction and maintenance company. Established by brothers Will and Jack Martin, the company specialises in high quality services across Brisbane to a range of residential, commercial and industrial clients.
Click above to see proud examples of our work.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume telling us your skills, experience and why you want to come build Queensland's most prestigious landscapes with us.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a designer?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)