Senior Gym Manager - Snap Fitness Redcliffe
Advertiser: Fitness WA Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Aug 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- $70,000 - $80,000 (OTE)
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
We are looking for a an enthusiastic, driven and organised fitness professional to become the senior manager of our gym on a Full-Time basis.
About Snap Fitness Redcliffe
Snap Fitness Redcliffe is:
- Feature packed, well established, good member base with a friendly club culture.
- Strong, proven systems to drive member engagement, support and service.
- A beautiful gym with state of the art equipment.
- Group fitness training programs.
- Experienced and friendly team of personal trainers.
- Integrated Myzone Fitness Tracking
- Personalised Snap Fitness App technology providing all new members with meal planning and training programming for better results!
The gym is owned and operated by an award winning Snap Fitness franchisee of the year, offering state of the art modern clubs across several locations in Perth. Becoming part of our management team you will be a part of a competent team with proven systems and structures in place to help you achieve a fantastic result and ongoing development.
Snap Fitness as a chain is the world's biggest and fastest growing 24/7 fitness chain featuring professional, state-of-the-art fitness centers, and currently have roughly 3,000 locations open and operating globally.
About The Role
You will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day management and operations of the club including lead generation, sales, marketing, customer service, management of PT's, and building/maintaining strong relationships with members and the local community.
We are offering an excellent salary package, and very attractive bonuses & commissions.
To preform well in the role, you will need to be:
- Results driven and highly motivated to achieve sales targets.
- Organised, detail-focussed, a good communicator, and have a love of customer service.
- Enthusiastic & confident sales ability
- Skilled at using Facebook/Instagram to drive the club's exposure
- Enthusiasm for local outreach and community engagement
- Ability to manage PTs and staff
- Well presented and able to communicate with a broad range of people
Candidates require the following:
- Minimum Certificate III in Fitness (cert 4 desirable)
- Some PT experience (preferred)
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Outstanding administration, customer service, and people skills
- Professionalism, and ability to work in a team environment
- Self motivated and driven to excel in this position
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?