- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
South Coast Premier Hotel
Overlooking the beautiful Kiama Harbour and the Pacific Ocean The Sebel Harbourside Kiama provides a unique destination for leisure, conference and corporate guests.
The Sebel Harbourside Kiama is seeking a Guest Service Agent to join their busy and energetic Front Office team.
What are your main responsibilities?
- Ensure a smooth and efficient experience delivered to all guests at registration, during their stay and at check out.
- Ensure accuracy of reservations in respect of depositing information, billing/credit details, VIP/Guest special requests, room rates and guest information.
- Attend to all incoming calls via switchboard in a professional and polite manner, constantly striving to provide Total Customer Satisfaction.
- To ensure that the highest level of customer satisfaction & service is offered and maintained at all times in relation to welcoming guests to the hotel complex, the transfer, storage and handling of guest luggage and property as well as responding to guest requests for assistance and or information.
- Opera experience preferred but not essential.
How will you be rewarded?
Generous Staff Benefits
Excellent career opportunities
What you need to succeed?
- Well-developed problem solving & analytical skills
- Must be self motivated and well organised
- Previous Hotel experience is desirable but your experience and attitude are paramount
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work public holidays?