- Job Listing Date
- 1 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
As a Brisbane based software house with operations throughout Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and the USA, simPRO has developed an industry leading software package to provide job & project management systems to various vertical industries, specifically within the trade and service sectors.
We are looking for people who are interested in developing their career with us, as we continue to expand our software teams.
Successful candidates should enjoy working in a friendly, cohesive team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organisation that has high quality values.
We seek applicants with experience in building and integrating systems and datasets across many platforms.
This role is responsible for the design, on-going development, implementation and maintenance of the company’s Data Warehouse projects. Your day will include: Designing, maintaining and supporting the platform and analysing requirements before implementation. You will also be comfortable with assisting stakeholders in building management information reporting.
Technical Skill Set
- 3+ years experience as a developer
- Proficient in object oriented programming / modular programming
- Good experience in developing / integrating with API’s
- Good understanding of suitable programming languages such as PHP, Perl, and Python
- Good knowledge of SQL - experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL database preferred
- Good levels of communication - both written and verbal
- Implementing open source software tools will be highly regarded
- An interest in building workflow automation capabilities in various systems such as Salesforce
- Enthusiasm and an interest in all things technology
- Ping pong skills highly regarded but not necessary.
If you are seeking to join a progressive organisation where you can continue to develop your career in conjunction with a growing global organisation, please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the 'Apply for this job' button below.
Please note: no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application. Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a developer?