Electrical ApprenticesPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Electricians
Affinity Electrical Technologies and Arrow FM currently have on offer on a number of positions for apprentices.
To be considered for this role you must posses a willingness to learn, a can do attitude, a strong work ethic and be able to follow direction. You will be willing to work as part of an experienced team, under close supervision and also at times independently.
In addition, you will;
• Have excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Have great attention to detail and good problem solving skills
• Have the ability to meet strict deadlines and cooperate with others
• Be punctual, reliable and presentable
• Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of relevant workplace health and safety requirements
• Successfully completed secondary education
• Have a current drivers licence and reliable transport
• Be an Australian resident and successfully pass security checks
Please submit your resume and short cover letter outlining why you'd like to join the AET Group as an apprentice.
Arrow FM endeavours to work with the local Indigenous community and seeks to broaden employment opportunities for Indigenous Australians, subsequently we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander we encourage you to let us know in your application.
Only those required to undertake an interview will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?