Key Account Manager
Advertiser: Order-In Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Attractive salary + bonus, car allowance + super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Are you a sales person that loves to watch your $$$ grow? Are you keen to work to targets independently, grow existing business accounts and bring in new business? We've got the perfect role for you!
We are Australia's #1 online catering platform, helping businesses take the fuss out of organising food and kitchen supplies for their office. With national coverage, we look after over 9,500 clients and have fed nearly 20 million guests.
We are revolutionising the future of corporate catering through technology and we're looking for an outstanding individual to join us on this exciting journey.
About The Role
At Order-In, the Sales department is an essential part of our success. We are looking for a driven Key Account Manager with a desire to succeed to join our Sydney Sales team.
As a KAM, you will identify and close new business opportunities selling the benefits of Order-In. You'll also be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of existing business accounts. You will be meeting and primarily selling to Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants, Office Managers and Procurement Managers.
In addition to the above, you'll also be responsible for:
- Contacting leads (leads provided) and conducting meetings with new business prospects
- Identify new business opportunities within the NSW region
- Balance base business accounts and accelerate new business growth by landing large corporate clients
- Achieving sales and revenue targets
- Ensure high standards of professionalism and customer service, thereby creating referral opportunities
- Utilise our CRM to record prospect and sales activity
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- A proven track record in field based B2B sales
- Minimum 4 years sales/key account management experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing or similar
- Highly organised, energetic and outcomes driven outlook
- Excellent planning, negotiation, presentation and analysis skills
- Ability to work effectively with high impact team environment
- A natural drive for selling and relationship management - your customers love you!
- Excellent written, listening and interpersonal skills
- Catering/hospitality industry knowledge desired
- Advanced computer skills
- Clean and valid driver licence
The Benefits of Working With Us
- Full training with continuous support and help
- Work in an incredibly supportive team environment in a fantastic North Sydney location
- Competitive remuneration package - Base + Uncapped Bonus + Superannuation + Company Car + Phone + Laptop
- Career development opportunities
- A diverse, fast-paced role where no two days are the same
- Rapidly growing company with lots of opportunity
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Pet-friendly office
- Fortnightly Friday drinks and nibbles
- Fresh fruit and lots of free staff lunches to sample
More About the Team
For us, a diverse, inclusive and enjoyable culture is the foundation for great work. We are a busy team and we work hard, but we definitely know how to have fun while we're doing it. There are lots of staff rewards on offer, monthly bonus for the team when we hit KPI's and we support each other by constantly having each other's backs and helping where we can. We are a team that gets the job done. We are very collaborative, but can work solo when needed.
We're looking for people who are powered by passion, tenacity and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Ready to take the next step in your career?
Please attach your cover letter and CV outlining why you are the best candidate for this role. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?