Program Management Officers x 3 APS6
Advertiser: Silverstone EdgeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Sept 2019
- $45 - $52 per hour plus super
- Work Type
- Government & Defence, Government - Federal
About the company:
Silverstone Edge is a transformation consultancy that has partnered with a Federal Government Department to contract multiple APS6 Project Management Officers.
These positions are located in Canberra for an initial 9 month contract (with the option to extend.)
About the role:
The Grants Management Office is seeking organised, reliable program management officers to help manage multi-stakeholder engagements.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to prepare complex briefings and material for the executive and Ministers
- High level of organisation and can proactively lead projects while managing issues that impact internal and external stakeholders
- Can lead small teams and provide the day-to-day support and guidance to prioritise functions and ensure outputs are timely and of high quality
- Excellent communicators who can negotiate with stakeholders and represent the GMO in internal and external meetings
- Big picture awareness and understanding of strategic agenda
- Develop and manage project plans, including evaluation reporting
- Manage contract and service agreements and ensure compliance
- Co-ordinate contract management including developing tender documentation, managing selection processes and addressing contractor performance issues
- Provide advice and technical expertise in specific areas of project or program activities
- Coordinate risk assessment and risk management activities for a project or program
- Manage financial reporting and analysis activities
- Develop, implement and monitor budget controls and strategies
- Implement programs administered by the agency
This role is ideally suited to someone with the brain and personality that loves keeping people and projects on track to achieve shared outcomes for Australian communities.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Ongoing professional and performance development
- Clear, committed leadership
How to Apply
Due date: 06/09/19
Email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Please note, due to the large sum of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?