AIR CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Advertiser: Aston Air ConditioningMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
About the business and the role
Aston Air Conditioning and Refrigeration specialising in Air Conditioning & Mechanical Ventilation throughout South East Queensland.
Our Cliental incorporates the Commercial, Construction & the Domestic Markets.
Fantastic Team Environment & a great Company to work for!
Supportive & Friendly Management Team
Medium sized business based on the North Side of Brisbane in Albion.
Privately owned Australian Company, in operation since 1999
Job tasks and responsibilities
We currently require an Independent, Self Motivated, Pro Active & and avid Team Playing AIR CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION SERVICE TECHNICIAN to join our existing team of Technicians
The person we seek must be enthusiastic and able to demonstrate a commitment to customer service incorporating both Commercial and Domestic Clientele.
Ideally you will have exceptional Time Management Skills, problem solving ability, attention to detail and outstanding communication skills.
* Ability to deliver accurate reporting on time
* Current Drivers Licence
* Refrigerant Handling licence
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Excellent Problem Solving Skills
* Ability to work independently without supervision
* Hard working & reliable
Applicants must be qualified with an eye for detail incorporating a vast experience in Air Conditioning breakdowns and repairs.
The work is varied and vast therefore experience is essential with both Commercial & Domestic Systems.
Skills and experience
* Trade Qualifications
* VRF & VRV Experience preferred but not essential
* Chiller Experience preferred
Job benefits and perks
* Pay based on Experience
* Company Vehicle
* Mobile Phone
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have your own tools relevant to this role?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?