- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Sales - Outbound
Sales Consultants Outbound Call Centre.
Sunseeker Holidays is an industry leader when it comes to providing our customers with exclusive travel discounts both here in Australia, and right across the globe.
Operating from our Head Office in Newcastle, NSW for over 23 years, we have worked hard to expand the range of exclusive travel savings we can offer to our valued customers.
Our well-established and long-standing relationships with a large range of hotel chains and travel service providers mean that we can offer the very best travel offers to our customers at unbeatable prices.
We are doubling the size of our team! Sunseeker Holidays is excited to be increasing our dedicated team. We are an open employer who welcomes ALL ages to apply and welcomes diversity.
What we do:
- Sunseeker Holidays has been a successful travel company for more than 25 years across Australia. We are committed to delivering amazing short stay packages around Australia and providing fantastic benefits and savings for our thousands of members.
- We are proud to train our staff on being the best possible customer related professional that they can be.
- We DON'T do commissions; we offer potential new staff a great hourly rate of $26.92 per hour and then our staff also gain a bonus structure on top of our per hourly rate to learn and earn.
- We are recruiting for a confident and dynamic Sales / Tele Sales Representative with exceptional communication skills and a growth-oriented attitude to join our existing successful team.
- Call Centre environment, predominately outbound calls.
- Achievable but challenging sales targets.
What you will bring:
- As the frontline of our company you will need to bring a friendly and positive attitude to each customer interaction.
- Have an openness to training and be keen to learn new skills.
- CONFIDENT and determined to succeed with a passion for sales.
- Experienced in a phone-based sales role is highly regarded.
- Have effective communication and language skills.
- Possess good listening skills.
- Have resilience and genuine enthusiasm for providing a great product.
- Be self-motivated.
- Ability to offer high level of service to our customers.
- A strong work ethic with a strong sense of achievement.
- Working Monday to Friday 9am - 2pm (25 hours per week) allows you to have a work and life balance.
- Well established Newcastle business - providing great opportunities through employment well known in the Community.
- Fun and positive work environment where you are encouraged to be your best.
- A Management team that WANTS you to achieve success & exceed.
- Comprehensive training, with ongoing coaching and development
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Great location in vibrant Newcastle location with public transport at the door.
- Discounted accommodation & travel across Australia.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and growth-oriented environment, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply by calling 1300 733 377, OPTION 1 or apply online via this ad.
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT.
Please call Tracey to discuss your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?