Junior Supply Chain Coordinator
Advertiser: ICM Airport TechnicsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Purchasing, Procurement & Inventory
The Junior Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating processes as part of the supply chain function when manufacturing products and sub-assemblies for Auto Bag Drop (ABD) trials, ABD roll-out orders and related projects. Orders have ramped up as the market moves from trials and limited roll-out to widespread adoption in. As a key member of the supply chain and manufacturing team, the Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the MRP component of the ERP system. Ensuring SKU’s, routes and locations are maintained against the approved BOM, and executing transfer orders and consumption as on-going maintenance of the system.
Warehouse functions within NAV will also be managed within this role including the pick and put away lists, warehouse interns and stock control at each location.
- Proven track record as supply chain coordinator in a similar environment.
- Proven ability to coordinate Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Proven ability to foster good relationships with people in other internal departments
- Understanding of logistics terms, methods and contracts
- Excellent computer skills; e.g. Excel macro’s
Desired Candidate Profile
- Attention to detail, accuracy
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Ability to convince colleagues of the correct process to follow
- Good cultural fit with the dynamics of a fast-paced high technology and growing company
- Education: University degree (Industrial Engineering, Commerce) or proven industry knowledge and experience
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- MRP system management of products and sub-assemblies for Auto Bag Drop (ABD) trials, ABD roll-out orders and related projects
- Coordination of SKU’s, routes and locations
- Assistance in preparation and management of all put away and pick lists for warehouse interns to execute.
- Management of stock and material consumption across multiple locations
Assisting in management/control of inbound and outbound logistics
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience with inventory management?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in a procurement role?