Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator
Advertiser: ICM Airport TechnicsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
The Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating warehouse and logistics as part of the supply chain function when manufacturing products and sub-assemblies for Auto Bag Drop (ABD) trials, ABD roll-out orders and related projects. Orders have ramped up as the market moves from trials and limited roll-out to widespread adoption. As a key member of the supply chain and manufacturing team, the Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the local warehouse functions utilising the assistance of a team of casuals reporting to them, this extends to all national and international freight coordination utilising 3rd party suppliers.
- Proven track record as warehouse and logistics coordinator in a similar environment.
- Proven ability to coordinate Microsoft Dynamics Navision or similar ERP
- Proven ability to foster good relationships with people in other internal departments and your team
- Understanding of logistics terms, methods and contracts
Desired Candidate Profile
- Attention to detail, accuracy
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Ability to convince colleagues of the correct process to follow
- Good cultural fit with the dynamics of a fast-paced high technology and growing company
- Education: Proven industry knowledge and experience
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- MRP/ERP system management of products and sub-assemblies for Auto Bag Drop (ABD) trials, ABD roll-out orders and related projects
- Execute warehouse functions including goods receiving, put aways, shipping and transfers
- Management and control of inbound, outbound and 3rd partly logistics.
- Liaising with logistics suppliers and chasing other vendors to meet deadlines set for freight purposes.
- Supervising and training a team of casuals executing local warehouse functions. (item awareness, company processes, packing processes etc)
- Maintenance / rostering of warehouse personnel resources to match workloads as predicted in the manufacturing plans as well as available warehouse space
- Maintenance of free trade agreement documentation for international freight. (certificate of origin)
- Ability to drive a manual vehicle is beneficial
- Willing to operate battery powered walkie stacker machine in warehouse
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?