Civil Project Engineer
Advertiser: Charles Hull Contracting Co P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Sept 2019
- Mandurah & Peel
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Project Engineering
Civil Project Engineer
CHARLES HULL CONTRACTING
Charles Hull Contracting is a long-established and respected family owned business, operating out of Waroona. We have more than 50 years’ experience in mining, civil construction and the transport industry. We have built a leading reputation for successful and efficient completion of major projects, including clearing works, haul road construction, topsoil and overburden removal, crushing & screening, and mine site rehabilitation.
Charles Hull Contracting Co Pty Ltd is currently seeking applications for experienced Project/Civil Engineers to permanently join our team. CHC need engineers to support a variety of established contracts with major companies throughout the South West region of WA; with a view to developing a future Project Manager.
Reporting to the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Build effective relationships with clients and manage day to day interactions
- Project scheduling and cost monitoring
- Oversee quality assurance and quality control
- Provide accurate daily, weekly and monthly reports as directed
- Assist in preparation and review of work method statements
- Preparation of budgets and quotes
- Identify and advise on contractual and commercial claims related to work
- Direct supervision and management of the works, including relief Project Management duties
- Assist in preparation of tenders for new projects
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Experience with heavy earthmoving and civil construction projects; ideally within the mining sector
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role is preferred
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office suite is essential and MS Project an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Applicants must have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical and DAS.
What we can offer:
- Expanding portfolio of diverse work across multiple industries predominantly in the SW of WA
- Be an integral part of the day to day operations with a respected contractor
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive work environment with career development prospects
Only candidates with relevant local experience and the right to work in Australia will be considered
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in civil engineering?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?