Heavy Diesel Mechanic
Advertiser: Charles Hull Contracting Co P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Sept 2019
- Mandurah & Peel
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
Charles Hull Contracting is a long-established and respected family owned business, operating out of Waroona. We have more than 50 years’ experience in mining, civil construction and the transport industry. We have built a leading reputation for successful and efficient completion of major projects, including clearing works, haul road construction, topsoil and overburden removal, crushing & screening, and mine site rehabilitation.
We are currently seeking self-motivated Plant Mechanics with a can do respectful attitude, Excellent diagnostic skills, A clear understanding of equipment availability and the importance of exceptionally maintained equipment to join our team at Charles Hull Contracting.
What we can offer you:
- Local work to ensure you are home every night
- Workshop & Site based environments
- Full Time employment and great hourly rates
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Working for a highly reputable clients throughout WA
- Current Drivers Licence (HR Desirable)
- Must hold a Nationally recognised Trade Certificate
- Must have demonstrated experience on the servicing and repairing of Heavy Earthmoving equipment on the following;
- Caterpillar & Komatsu; Scrapers, Excavators, Dozers & Loaders
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to safety
- Must have a high attention to detail
- Experience with Cat SIS & other diagnostic tooling
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
If you are passionate about your work and can pass a pre-employment medical and Drug and Alcohol screening, Positions can be available for immediate start, APPLY NOW!
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?