Guest Service Agent - Full Time and Casual Postions
Advertiser: Lenna of HobartMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Ideally located on Hobart's waterfront amidst the colour of Sullivan's Cove and historic Battery Point and just a stones throw away from fashionable Salamanca Place and city centre. The stately National Trust mansion was built in 1874 whilst the accommodation wing, adjacent to the mansion provides a welcoming combination of traditional elegance and modern facilities. Lenna of Hobart also operates Salamanca Terraces and Salamanca Suites (total of 95 hotel rooms and apartments)
Lenna of Hobart prides itself on is facilities and level of customer service it offers to visitors and is one of the leading hotels in Hobart
As a Guest Service Agent you will be responsible for welcoming our guests, being professional at all times, completing checkins and checkouts, answering phones, taking reservations, front office administration and managing guest accounts. The roles also incorporate some food and beverage work. Full time and casual positions available. 1-2 years experience in hotel reception is preferred.
Bring your SMILE and come and join our fantastic front office team!
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 1-2 years hotel Front Office experience is essential preferred
- High level of customer service and a great smile
- Food and beverage experience preferred
- Must be available to work over Christmas and New Year.
- Be able to interact comfortably with guests from all locations and backgrounds
- Professional at all times
- Well groomed, presented and spoken
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Full availability across a 7 day roster including: weekdays, weekends, public holidays, morning, afternoon and evening shifts
Apply today with cover letter addressing above criteria and resume. Ensure all questions are answered otherwise your application will not be considered.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a guest services agent?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- What's your preferred work type?
- What does exceptional customer service mean to you?
- What do you enjoy about working in a hotel?
- Are you available to work over Christmas and New Year?