Client Engagement Support Officer
Advertiser: Institute for Healthy Communities Australia LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
The Institute for Healthy Communities Australia (IHCA) is a not-for-profit, independent charity supporting clients in health and community service organisations across Australia to build their capacity and sustainability. We work with organisations of all sizes in the government and non-government sectors, providing tailored solutions to develop and improve service systems and quality offering.
We are leaders in quality in health and human services and we value being able to provide a positive customer experience, displaying professionalism and integrity as well as delivering value for money for our clients in the not-for-profit sector.
Working with IHCA means working with a committed, values-based team. As we are a Health Promotion Charity, generous salary sacrificing options are on offer.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will be a member of the IHCA business development team and responsible for supporting the engagement of new clients.
This role is designed to:
- Provide support to respond to, and win new business opportunities
- Provide administrative support to the business development and marketing function
- Liaise with potential clients, clients and stakeholders
- Ensure IHCA’s digital presence builds strong brand equity in the sector
- Registering and responding to new client leads;
- Preparation of proposals and coordination of admin on sale conversions;
- Updating sales trackers and other related systems;
- Support stakeholder management and business development activities;
- Liaising with potential clients and organisational stakeholders as required or directed;
- Coordinate the planning and delivery of events;
- Assist with digital marketing activities including drafting content and managing the social community;
- Preparation and dispatch of newsletter and other e-campaigns;
- Undertake a range of administrative support activities.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Relevant experience (1-3 years) in a similar role (professional services business and/or human services organisation);
- Business development, marketing and/or sales experience in a service environment;
- Understanding of human services schemes and the certification process (highly desirable but not essential);
- Excellent administrative skills including customer service, records management, and ability to work unsupervised once trained;
- Strong computer literacy and confidence:
- Exceptional relationship and communication skills (written and verbal).
If this sounds like a role and organisation you'd enjoy, we'd love to hear from you. If you have any questions about this role, please email Kearin Lowry at email@example.com or call 0412 995 530.
Applications close 5pm 27 September 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?