Advertiser: Fire Building Compliance SpecialistsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Sept 2019
- $55,000 - $70,000 | Based on experience
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Workplace Training & Assessment
Fire BCS provides a high-quality and diverse range of products and services with access to some of the most competent fire protection specialists and service providers.
Our specialisation will ensure that our clients receive truly independent and accurate advice that will facilitate the project being conducted to achieve the required quality outcomes in a cost-effective and compliant manner.
About the Role:
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our team as a Fire Trainer. This role is flexible to be either a full-time, part-time or casual basis.
Our ideal candidate is confident at building and maintaining rapport with all levels of stakeholders, embraces a challenge and loves a structured routine.
Experience is not required as a training program will be provided as required with Fire & Rescue NSW.
Our office is located in Warriewood, however, 70% of your time will be spent working autonomously mainly in hospitals within Randwick, as authorised.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The delivery of fire safety training as required by the employer’s customers and as instructed by the company.
- Expedite training sessions punctually and efficiently to our customers.
- Co-ordinate and structure allocated works as issued by company management.
- Professional and responsible liaison with internal and external customers.
- Set up a safe controlled fire in a gas firebox system and conduct Practical Firefighting Training (the use of fire extinguishers and fire blankets).
- Deliver PowerPoint presentations on Evacuation Training and conduct Practical Firefighting Training for an audience of approximately 1 to 100 people.
- Follow compliance with all legislation, policy and procedures regarding WHS safety requirements within or affecting our Company or customers.
- Must maintain the confidentiality of the Company’s intellectual property and customers.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualification in Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40116).
- Hold a current NSW Driver’s Licence.
- Effective and efficient time management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills with articulate verbal and written communications skills.
- Professional behaviour and well-groomed presentation.
- The ability to work autonomously.
Why Join Us:
- Career development- training provided, as well as enormous growth opportunities to develop into customer account management roles.
- Attractive remuneration- competitive salary with employee incentives on offer.
- Social team culture- work within a friendly team with regular company events and meetings.
- Company allowances- company van, laptop, iPhone and uniforms are supplied to you.
How to Apply:
If you have what it takes, please apply via SEEK by clicking on the “Apply for this job” button above with your CV and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?