Club Manager - Anytime Fitness Langwarrin
Advertiser: HealthyPeopleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $50 to 70k OTE
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
About the role:
As Club Manager of our Langwarrin club, you will report directly to the Club Owner.
Through driving membership sales and overseeing gym operations, the Club Manager will strive to increase the club's profitability and overall performance. You will be responsible for successfully managing club sales as well as administrative duties.
Please note: This is a 12-month maternity leave cover position only.
What we offer:
- Ongoing training & development
- Support from our club owner
- Competitive base salary + generous commissions
- Career progression opportunities
- Free Anytime membership to use at any club in Australia
Salary: $50 to 70k OTE
Absolute MUST skills to be successful in this role:
- Experience in Sales (Fitness sales preferred)
- Dynamic attitude to working climate
- Willingness to learn
- 100% commitment to providing OUTSTANDING customer service!
- Skilled at using Facebook/Instagram to drive the club's exposure
- Established leadership ability
- Target-driven and understand the importance of achieving set targets
- Trusted/driven to work under limited supervision
- Genuine desire to take full ownership of the club's operations
- Available to work Monday - Saturday
- A passion for health and wellbeing
Key responsibilities will include:
- Achieve KPIs and sales targets
- Proactively seek out and generate new sales leads and referrals
- Retain members, renew members and re-motivate non-users
- Meet and greet potential and existing members
- Create a vibrant and fun club culture
- Promote the club brand and image within the local community
Send us an application via the 'Apply Now' button below.