Planning & Records Officer
Advertiser: Alliance AirlinesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Production, Planning & Scheduling
About Our Business
Alliance Airlines is an airline services company providing charter aircraft operations to Australia's leading businesses including the resources sector, corporate and business group travel, sporting teams, Government, Inbound and domestic tourism and services for our major domestic airlines.
We operate from bases in Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Rockhampton, Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth and Darwin with a focus on delivering operational excellence to all of our clients.
We are seeking a highly motivated, organised and experienced individual who will join this high performing team to support the maintenance planning department in ensuring that all maintenance is forecast planned, monitored and reported. This role is responsible for accurately update the Alliance system of maintenance (SOM) and related systems with all aircraft movements and maintenance.
Key Functions of the role
- Supporting the Central Planning Department in Forecasting, scheduling, planning, monitoring and reporting maintenance activity.
- Updating and maintaining the company’s System of Maintenance for aircraft movements and maintenance.
- Forecasting future maintenance budgets & resource requirements.
- Compiling Work Packages for Alliance and third party customers.
- Detail planning of resource requirements to ensure tasks are completed within scheduled timeframes and budget targets.
- Scheduling maintenance activities to optimise operational requirements.
- Monitoring and reporting the progress of maintenance in terms of schedule and cost.
- Ensuring completion of planned maintenance in accordance with Alliance and/or third party System of Maintenance.
- Identifying process or cost improvement initiatives.
To Be Successful
Ideally, you will have demonstrated experience in a similar position.
- Study at a tertiary level in a relevant business discipline or relevant experience
- Previous aviation technical administration experience and/or Tech Records experience within an Airline environment
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in a team focussed environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Well-developed computing skills, particularly scheduling applications and MS Office.
- Ability to think laterally in order to problem solve
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous experience with maintenance systems
You will bring your wealth of experience, knowledge and "can-do” attitude to this team and in turn be rewarded with positive and friendly team and supportive management in the aviation industry.
Alliance Airlines is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We are a merit based organisation that supports local communities to offer long term sustainable employment based on delivering a safe aviation operation.
To submit your application in strict confidence, please apply now