Catering Assistant | Aged Care - Central Coast NSW
Advertiser: Troys Hospitality StaffMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Oct 2019
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Kitchen & Sandwich Hands
A bit about us....
Troys Hospitality is the industry leader in providing agency staff to the Hospitality Sector. Having just secured further major clients to an already extensive list, we are looking to expand our teams.
With a growing list of sites in the Central Coast & Newcastle regions, now is a great time to join the busiest agency and work when and where YOU want!
About the role....
You will need a minimum of 1 years experience in an aged care, hospital or industrial kitchen environment.
A knowledge of food safety and OH&S is essential.
A strong work ethic, and a 'can do' attitude is a must, as is being a team player. As we have sites all over the Central Coast and Newcastle, a car is advantageous.
What you get....
- Great work/life balance
- Ability to work when and where YOU want
- Great rates of pay, paid weekly
- Working in interesting and diverse sites, improving your skills
- Immediate starts available
What you need....
- 1 years industry experience, preferably in aged care or similar
- Police Check (or willingness to get one)
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible with work hours
To fast track your application, call the office on 9290 2955 and arrange an interview today. Send in your CV by hitting the apply button below.
Join the leading Hospitality Agency NOW!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Food Handlers certificate?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How many years' experience do you have as a kitchen hand?