Digital Designer/WordPress Developer
Advertiser: Bloom DigitalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Sept 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
Here we grow again!
Due to our growing client base, we are seeking to employ a highly focused UX/UI Digital Web Designer to join our expanding team.
The right applicant will be able to provide examples of their website and design portfolio.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, plus we will provide career advancement and training opportunities for the right applicant.
We also offer a fun, dynamic and rewarding work environment, working from our centrally located vibrant office in Cottesloe. This is a space in which we support and encourage each team members’ inner nerd to come out and play with the latest digital technologies.
As our industry is constantly evolving, so must our skills and knowledge.
Professional skills required:
• Tafe or University qualifications in Web Development/Design, preferably with an understanding of UX/UI
• WordPress/WooCommerce development experience (design, develop, migrate and backup Wordpress sites)
• Adobe Suite (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Brand development experience, including logo design and development, style guides and marketing collateral
• Proficiency across the Google Suite, including
Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager desirable
• Project management experience
• Excellent client relationship skills
Personal attributes we are looking for are:
• Initiative and drive to succeed
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to multitask
• Attention to detail
• A process driven, task-oriented approach
• A keen interest in marketing and discovering the latest in digital technology
If you are looking for a positive work environment, working with a team of digital marketing professionals who get a kick out of delivering amazing results for our clients, then please apply. We’d love to hear from you!
- This is an internal position in our office. Freelancers and external web companies need not apply.
- Recruitment companies need not apply.
- Please include a Cover Letter with your portfolio and/or CV, including links to your previously developed websites.
- Only shortlisted applicants will receive a response.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a designer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in design?
- How many years of front end development experience do you have?