Queensland State Manager
Advertiser: Court NetworkMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Community Services & Development, Management
Court Network is seeking an experienced senior manager to oversee the operations of its community service located in courts across Queensland.
Court Network is a frontline community organisation that supports people to access the court system. Our role is to empower and increase the confidence of court users to manage the requirements of the courts.
Court Network is committed to the promotion of knowledge about the legal system across the broader community, researching the issues affecting court users and influencing policy and law reform.
The Queensland State Manager leads and manages the delivery of Court Network’s programs and projects in Queensland Courts in order to provide court users and the community with high quality support and to address barriers to justice.
The position is a 3 year fixed-term 0.8 EFT contract, subject to the continued Government funding. Please view the position description here:
The focus of the role will be to:
- Lead Court Network’s state-wide operations in Queensland
- Oversee best practice volunteer leadership and management for a team of approx. 170 volunteers
- Lead and manage a staff team
- Implement, maintain and review quality assurance measures
- Ensure all accountability and reporting requirements are met
- Proactively build and maintain positive stakeholder relationships and partnerships with relevant court-based and community services
- Manage the Queensland budget and associated financial management processes, ensuring practices are ethical and accountable
To express your interest in this position, please include:
- A short cover letter of no more than one page.
- Responses to the key selection criteria. Please observe the prescribed word limits.
- Submit a CV of no more than three pages including at least two current professional referees.
Please email your applications to Maya Avdibegovic, Executive Director, email@example.com
The deadline for applications is Sunday 29 September 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?