Furniture Store Manager
Advertiser: Extra OptionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Sept 2019
- $70k base salary + great commission package
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Management - Store
About us -
Johnny's Furniture has been in operation for over 10 years. We began from humble beginnings and since then we have expanded to 15 stores Australia wide and specialise In importing our own in-demand range of furniture and homewares.
Why join us?
- Exceptional commission structure
- Passionate and supportive team
- Excellent working environment
- Well established and growing company
About the opportunity -
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced salesperson to lead our Parramatta team as the Store Manager. This is a full-time opportunity based in Parramatta.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implementing and achieving store sales targets
- Managing 2-3 sales consultants
- Operating internal systems, including POS
- Merchandising store
- Managing customer queries and escalations
Skills and experience -
- Minimum 1 year in a sales-based role
- Furniture sales experience, highly regarded
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to retain product knowledge
How to apply -
We would love to hear from you! Apply now via SEEK with your resume and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years' experience do you have as a manager / team lead?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have visual merchandising experience?