Advertiser: ModisMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Programme & Project Management
One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for a highly experienced and committed Project Manager. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Over five years of experience in project management
- Experience with complex programmes of work
- Demonstrable experience in the organisation wide use of Agile and waterfall approaches for at least 3+ years
- At least a Bachelor level qualification in computer science or IS (or equivalent experience)
- Demonstrated experience in the successful delivery of projects into business operation
- Proven ability to analyse and resolve complex problems, recommending effective solutions
- Ability to manage the competing demands of multiple projects
- Certification is an advantage - ITIL, PMP or CPPM
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong project management skill set to this organisation.
“Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds”