Enterprise Sales Consultant
Advertiser: AMCS GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Sales - Pre & Post
We are AMCS. Creators of the AMCS Platform: an enterprise-grade cloud and software platform that is designed based on the best practice processes of thousands of waste & recycling companies across the globe. Our platform is inspired by global market trends, driving automation and delivering end-to-end standardization and optimization of all your business processes. A platform that enables established waste & recycling companies to operate smarter, more seamlessly and more digitally.
This enterprise role generates new and incremental business with strategically important existing and new logo customers. You will be responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. This role will represent the full suite products and solutions to assigned customers. The enterprise role reports to the head of Sales.
- Uncover sales opportunities within assigned accounts and manage the full sales cycle
- Maintain and expand lines of existing revenue creating upsell & cross-sell opportunities.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Build credibility as the escalation point for all account issues throughout account ownership and during the evolution of upgrades and strategic shifts within the account.
- Demonstrate thought leadership with your clients through knowledge of the industry.
- Ensure that forecasting is accurate with regards to the value, timeline of closure and probability of closure.
- Maintains comprehensive account plans
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and executive resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Minimum 10 Years of Sales Experience within the Enterprise Software industry with a track record of success
- SaaS experience ideal
- Solid sales forecasting abilities.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize the account activity.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Strong technical and business process aptitude
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills must be demonstrated throughout the selection process for this role.
- Willingness to Travel
- Education minimum Bachelors Degree
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of field sales experience do you have?