2 x Podiatrist - Hervey Bay
Advertiser: My FootDr Podiatry CentresMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Sept 2019
- Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
We have recently partnered with the exceptional team at Advanced Foot Care and are expanding our Hervey Bay services leaving room for not 1, but 2 new podiatrist to join the team! If you are a couple or a couple of mates, and are looking for the ultimate sea change, we have you covered.
Who are we?
My FootDr is a network of over 170 podiatrists, across 75+ locations across Australia. Founded in Queensland by four podiatrists, My FootDr focuses on delivering the highest quality podiatry care through constant innovation, providing the best technologies to our team and education of the latest in podiatry through monthly CPD seminars.
Who should apply?
We are looking for passionate podiatrists to join our growing team to ensure we can continue to deliver the best standard of care to our patients! Whether you are a new graduate or have 20+ years’ experience, we’d love to hear from you.
What benefits do we provide?
- An attractive annual salary
- Monthly incentive scheme
- Participation in our industry leading continuing education seminars and conferences
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- AHPRA annual membership
- CPR annual renewal
- Relocation allowance
- Regional/rural incentive program
- Coastal Lifestyle - Enjoy beautiful weather all year and a very affordable cost of living (You could buy a house for about half the price of a unit in Capital cities)
- Experienced Team + Support Staff - Learn daily from our experienced pods and have the support of our admin team - so you can focus on what you do best.
- High Quality Equipment - Enjoy working with up-to-date high quality equipment including treatment chairs, high quality drills (with brand new spares available), full length video and pressure gait analysis platforms, and our in-house orthotic CAD/milling system. Get your work done easily with all the right tools available to you in excellent condition.
We live our core values every day:
- Defined career path
- Annual symposium
- Opportunities to travel
- Social networking
- 3D printed orthotics
- EVA orthotics
- Biomechanical studio with video gait analysis and force plate assessment
- Fully equipped orthotic laboratory
- Fungal nail laser
- Shockwave therapy
- Prosthetist/Orthotists on staff
- Certified Pedorthists on staff
- Fast tracked graduate program
Quality in patient outcomes. Your typical patient load will include:
- Biomechancial assessments
- Laser therapy
- Nail surgeries
- General skin & nail care
For more information on the career path that my FootDr can offer you, head to https://www.myfootdr.com.au/about-us/careers/
Please apply below. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.